Sigma 1.4 extender £49. Canon Fit

Wow, what's with the crazy jessops prices of late?! I don't know if I've got any lenses that'll actually work with one, but at that price I might buy one anyway for the future!

If you can find a store with one in stock:(.

It's not collect at store only, I've just ordered one over the web with a 5% off as well :)

*waiting for the confirmation email

:thinking::thinking: When I went through checkout before I posted I was only given the option of collect at store only, going to order one now, if there are any left:)

says for me out off stock for home delivery, usually avaiable in ten days. but collection from a store thats local to me but when i went last time wasnt there anymore...

go figure:thinking::thinking:

Manchester - Deansgate apparently has some, shame I cba to go all the way over there.

Not got an email yet (maybe because I **** up my email forwarding ) but my account says :-

J ******** - 21st Dec 2008 18:01 - Order being processed
Description, Qty, Status and Line Total Information and Reorder Option Respectively:

Sigma 1.4x EX APO DG Tele Converter (Canon AF) ( 1), 0 Dispatched
, £46.48

so I've got my fingers crossed :)

**** I used discount code VOUCHERCODESUK ****

Not got an email yet (maybe because I **** up my email forwarding ) but my account says :-

J ******** - 21st Dec 2008 18:01 - Order being processed
Description, Qty, Status and Line Total Information and Reorder Option Respectively:

Sigma 1.4x EX APO DG Tele Converter (Canon AF) ( 1), 0 Dispatched
, £46.48

so I've got my fingers crossed :)

**** I used discount code VOUCHERCODESUK ****

I have done that before:LOL: but not this time, my confirmation came through ok(y)

Really weird, my order has vanished from my order history & my bank says I've been charged £1 by Jessops :thinking: . I think I'll be phoning them tomorrow :shrug:

Better have a look at mine now:thinking:

Edit, Mine is still on back order, all order info still there, no funds taken out of my account, don't some outfits take a small nominal amount out for some reason but take this into account when the final amount is deducted.

Last edited:
Really weird, my order has vanished from my order history & my bank says I've been charged £1 by Jessops :thinking: . I think I'll be phoning them tomorrow :shrug:

Allways wanted to quote myself :D

I phoned up Jessops this morning to ask what was going on with my order, a very nice woman replied that it had been despatched and it'd be with me tomorrow (y)

*I'll believe it when it turns up :LOL:

shame its not nikon :(

Allways wanted to quote myself :D

I phoned up Jessops this morning to ask what was going on with my order, a very nice woman replied that it had been despatched and it'd be with me tomorrow (y)

*I'll believe it when it turns up :LOL:

I phoned about mine,told 1 to2 wks in new year [jan] :shrug:

Last edited:
I tried to order and collect at my local Jessops and they had it ready for me but I changed my mind so called them up to cancel the order.

I tried to order and collect at my local Jessops and they had it ready for me but I changed my mind so called them up to cancel the order.

So it was you :razz:, I spotted that one online but by the time I had dithered it had gone so I ordered mine for home delivery. If mine doesn't turn up I may have to hate you forever :bat:

;)

I also tried to collect from Kingston today and, despite still having it listed as available in store on their website.. I was informed that my order was canceled and there was no stock.

Have ordered for home delivery and am placed on a back order so fingers crossed as to whether it ever arrives. Good luck all.

Thanks Guys, I just called Jessops kettering (which were showing stock - only to be told that the other staff member was selling it right then) but I've now ordered one for delivery so fingers crossed it will arrive in one piece soon.

Reserved and confirmed Cardiff, phoned to check and yes we have a winner - maybe. Pick up fri/sat, I'll let you know then.

Last edited:
Picked mine up today, will test tomorrow, thanks!

Picked up from Cardiff and all ok.

They still had 2 more in stock according to Michaela.(s)

Last edited:
anybody have word on how it preforms?

I would be interested to hear what people have to say about its quality. Thanks.

I've had one for about 2 years now and picked up another. They perform fine - 40D/50D with Sigma 100-300 f4. AF slows and there is some softening of the image, but you'd expect that. At this price - bargain.

Not all lenses will fit though. Out of mine (see sig/profile) the only one that fits is the 100-300 f4. I'd expect some Canon lenses to fit - eg 70-200

Given they seem to be out of stock, do you think Jessops will honour orders?

Back