sigma 120-400, question?

Edit My Images
No
Has anyone had/used a sigma 120-400mm zoom on a canon dig. body if so what did/do you think of it, thanks in advance.

Beat me to it!

:D I'm pretty quick when it comes down to it

I am looking at this lens too. I currently have a Canon 55-250 but feel I need more for my impending safari.

Paul t, thanks for asking this question and dfrear those links are invaluable - I'll need to read through them again to get my head round all the views/info!!

If your looking at it for a Safari you may want to try hiring a better lens, hire a good L lens for those "once in a lifetime" trips - rather than get an inferier quality lens such as this. Check lensesforhire.co.uk

I can't tell you about it on a canon body, but do use it on a nikon body and have found it to be solid easy to use and most of all acceptably sharp. I shoot mostly in raw and find the image sharpens well.

Ok thanks dfrear I'll have a look into it. Unfortunately I can't justify buying the L lens although hiring could be a good idea.

It's an excellent lens, check my Flickr pages for a load of shots taken with it and a Canon EOS 40D

Back