Silver Efex Pro, where to buy?

Rocket

CTID
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Silver Efex Pro, can anyone advise as to where i should / can purchase, tried Amazon but unavailible....

WEX or Colourconfidence usually have it but not listed on either at present. You can download direct from Nik www.niksoftware.com if you don't require the box.

Since Google took them over they've gone to download only, which is a shame as the box that I've got for Colour FX Pro is really cool like some kind of puzzle box.

Last edited:
Worth keeping an eye open if you are in the market for any other products as I got mine bundled free with my Epson R2880 as a promo ;)

This was with Park cameras and they told me they have regular offers. I have also seen various software bundled with other offers... :thinking:

Peter B - The price looks too good to be true - so it probably is. The following is from their terms and conditions :

"Please note that we sell only downloadable copies of software, it means that we does not ship boxed versions of software and paper documentation.
Also please note that you will not be able to get a support from manufacturer and register your product online, because you're buying OEM software.
"

Not able to register it with the manufacturer? Looks very dodgy to me....

Last edited:
Back