Silverstone Classic 2022

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
My first trip to Silverstone for three years for the Classic in its new Bank Holiday date. As always absolutely loads to see and do, far too much to cram into 2 days. As always, C&C welcome and appreciated on these images.

1. Rothmans
Silverstone Classic 2022 by Richard Crawford, on Flickr

2. Fire

3. Ready

4. Flat out

5. Legend

6. Lotus

7. LMP2 Lola

8. Spectacular Sky

A cracking set. number 3 is special and also, any Senna Mclaren will be evocative, just lovely to see.

Great shots, and plenty more excellent shots in your flickr feed, loving the 'big banger' McLaren Can-Am Car
Sadly it broke down not too long into its race on Sunday afternoon, always a pleasure to see and hear one of those cars
A cracking set. number 3 is special and also, any Senna Mclaren will be evocative, just lovely to see.
The McLaren was wonderful to listen to as well, it was only a demo but it was being driven properly.

Some lovely shots there Richard. I like the ones that are to me a bit different, 1, 3, 8, 9 and 11. Well done :D

Lovely set Richard, media access does help at Silverstone doesn't it.
It helps massively. There are some circuits where it makes little to no difference most of the time but at Silverstone it's a huge help

Back