Silverstone Classic 22/23/24 July

Name
Cezare White
Edit My Images
No
Hi All,

I'll be at the Silverstone Classic this year.
I will add the photos after the event.

just a post to see who else is attending? maybe see you there?
also... its been awhile since I've attended this one, my media accredation has gone through but I've yet to receive any media pass through the post yet...

anyone got there's?

This thread would be better off in 'Talk Motorsport and Transport" as this is in the photo critique and sharing section...

Yeah this is crazy...reserving posts for photos?! No offence mate, that's a bit silly.

I wondered what the "reserve x" was all about? Seriously??

It's not like you have to pay to post. TP would make a fortune let's not give them ideas!

Unfortunately clashes with Castle Combe :(,look forward to the pics though

(Reserved for C&C ;))

Lol!!

I'll be there, got my accreditation through a couple of weeks ago. Joining instructions were in the e-mail, basically they dont send you a ticket just a form you fill in and take to media sign on which is outside the circuit. There you sign on and get given your wrist band, you then go to the media office (in the new wing this year) to get your tabard.

Yeah this is crazy...reserving posts for photos?! No offence mate, that's a bit silly.

I wondered what the "reserve x" was all about? Seriously??

It's not like you have to pay to post. TP would make a fortune let's not give them ideas!

not really...

rather than me posting photos on different pages and boosting it up the rankings..
I'll stick them all on the first page, think its only 4 images per post... so keeps them all together?...

views better imo

I'll be there, got my accreditation through a couple of weeks ago. Joining instructions were in the e-mail, basically they dont send you a ticket just a form you fill in and take to media sign on which is outside the circuit. There you sign on and get given your wrist band, you then go to the media office (in the new wing this year) to get your tabard.

Thanks,
Yea I got my email couple weeks ago.
but was a bit suspect about the tickets at the bottem of the email.

I usally reveive any in the post before an event.
never gone to one with a email print out before, but have all my infomation at hand anyway.

I'll be camping over at Wittlerbury Park :)
might see some of you there then! looking forward too it!

Back