Silverstone Classic Racing

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
A nice set, number 3 is fantastic.

Not sure if the B&W conversion works as you are displaying a web address :) not really period for the time.

Paul - I believe Tim means web address on the bridge in the photo.

Really cool set, cant pick between 2, 3 and 4 so will have to say all except #1 but that's only because I'm not a fan of B&W - were in the 21st century and we have colour 'everything' now days ;)

.DAVID.

Really like this set, especially number 4 wish my panning shots were that good!

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments on this set, it was a great day weather wise and I had in mind to try out a few things such as slow shutter speed panning. #3 I am very pleased with but I did have to take a few to get one good one so there is certainly room for improvement, but the 70-200 mk2 I am sure helps as its such a sharp lens.

My daughter was there for that event very proudly wearing her media tabard! :)

Number three is definitely my favourite of the bunch Paul... I'd like to see it as a more 'panoramic' crop to lose some of the grass from the bottom 'cos it kind of unbalances the shot. I'd definitely clone out the sign that's blurred out at the top right too!

I'd be happy to have that on my wall! :)

Lovely stuff.

Oooh, an 11, I believe. Was offered one for £6k back in around 1982. Complete with Climax engine and wobbly wheels..... if only I had the money and foresight at the age of 18 :crying:

Back