20140725_Jaguar XJR14
by fozzyimages, on Flickr

Bob Berridge 1989 Mercedes C11

Bob Berridge Mercedes C11

2014-07-20 179

Thanks for looking, if you would like to see a few more there on my Flickr or complete album at www.flagworld.com

A nice set..like number 6...but just look at all the photographers in the back ground...must be a popular spot.

#4 the double flame out, I didn't capture a single sided one on the Merc. Well done.

Looks like a better turn out for the Group C cars than at Le Mans , all very nice indeed.;)

A nice set..like number 6...but just look at all the photographers in the back ground...must be a popular spot.

Cheers Paul, yea the light is pretty good down at luffield late afternoon/early evening

Paul

I've said it before, but ill say it again... really like these, has to be number 6 of this set but the Jag on its own you put up today on flickr I think is my overall favourite... great light for the group Cs (are these the exit of Luffield?)

Cheers Jonny, really do appreciate your comments, yes it is the exit of luffield

Paul.

Looks like a better turn out for the Group C cars than at Le Mans , all very nice indeed.;)

Cheers Paul, it was a pretty good turn out but unfortunately no Mazda which I was really looking forward to, it blew its engine at Le Mans :-( haven't seen it race since it won Le Mans

Paul.

We had around 5-6 laps of it on the Thurs at Le Mans, everyone's faces lit up but then it was gone, must have been due to the blow up .
That was a special year when it won wasn't it !

We had around 5-6 laps of it on the Thurs at Le Mans, everyone's faces lit up but then it was gone, must have been due to the blow up .
That was a special year when it won wasn't it !

Indeed it was, all the money Nissan and Toyota pumped into winning and along comes mazda and beats them to it !

Back