Silverstone Classic

Name
Jay
Edit My Images
Yes
Not posted on here in a very very long time, as I kind of stopped using the camera.

Anyway I upgraded from a D40 to a D5300 earlier in the year and it's took some getting used to.

First proper use of it was probably Silverstone Classic, I have a sigma 70-300 a Nikon 35mm f1.8 and the kit 18-55mm

Hardly great shots compared to what I see on here but just thought I'd share a few I was pleased with, and see what you all think.

The link to my FlickR is below also for the rest of my shots.

Thanks

Jay

1. Aston
DSC_0971 by jason livesey, on Flickr

2. TWR Rover
DSC_0765 by jason livesey, on Flickr

3.Clipped Spitfire
DSC_0525 by jason livesey, on Flickr

4. Cortina
DSC_0358 by jason livesey, on Flickr

5.BMW E30 M3
DSC_0231 by jason livesey, on Flickr

6.Jaguar XJR14
DSC_0069 by jason livesey, on Flickr

7.F1
I kind of like the way this one catches how free everybody is to walk around and get up close to everything
DSC_0589 by jason livesey, on Flickr

Good pans
sharp takes
cool renditions.

A really nice set of images 1 & 4 are my faves but that's because I love Astons and classic Fords :)

Nice set, good panning, real cars that you can recognise.

Lovely images, but I think that more space around them would help help as would a slightly better positioning of the vehicle in the space, (most subjects are just central with equal space left and right, and top and bottom) - #4 is approaching a better composition than the others

the images just feel "tight" to me

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, will deffo take it on board and put it into practice on my next ones. thanks

Back