Silverstone Formula 1 2022

smr

Name
Joel
Edit My Images
No
A few photos I took from Silverstone this weekend. I had a brilliant time there this year as always, meeting and chatting with so many F1 fans from all corners of the UK, and some from abroad... a Polish guy who was really friendly and held my Camera gear whilst I changed Lenses, a couple of ladies who had made the flight over from Germany for the weekend and heard just about every accent you could imagine. Over 400,000 fans attended this weekend.

A Scottish guy who I got chatting to asked if I worked for McLaren as a Photographer, which made me smile! I got asked by a few fans to take their photos of them and email them, and they were very happy !
If you have even the slightest interest in Formula 1 you have to go to Silverstone, the fans really are amazing, the circuit is top class and the campsites are fantastic! The icing on the cake was getting to see/meet a fair few F1 drivers, team bosses and former F1 drivers - Hill, Villeneuve, Hakkinen amongst them, and best of all Lando Norris
1f642.png

Great weekend.

IMG_5552-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg

IMG_3014-2-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg
IMG_3357-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg

IMG_3366-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg

IMG_3506-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg

IMG_3828-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg

IMG_3946-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg

IMG_4388-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg

IMG_5083-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg

IMG_5178-DeNoiseAI-standard.jpg