Smiley Face in a Bentley

A Bentley with racing stripes...

There's no accounting for taste! (or lack of.)

Well spotted on the smiley air freshener.
I think I might have been tempted to compose the shot to concentrate on the steering wheel badge and the smile.

And yes, the choice of paintwork does prove that, apparrently, no amount of wealth can buy either taste nor class!

Looks like a Continental GTC, must be about 8 years old.

Those stripes :eek:

no amount of wealth can buy either taste nor class!

I saw a Rolls Royce near us yesterday - with a very shiney (mirror finish) metallic chrome blue wrap down the sides - it looked terrible

Last edited:
I saw a Rolls Royce near us yesterday - with a very shiney (mirror finish) metallic blue wrap down the sides - it looked terrible

*Shudder* :eek:

Looks like a Continental GTC, must be about 8 years old.

Those stripes :eek:

It looks in excellent shape for that age. No sign of any trolley scrapes along the side or dings from doors being opened against the bodywork. Not even been keyed. The go faster stripes and air freshener obviously work and make it blend in with the rest of the cars at Tescos. :)

I could just about cope with the stripes until I saw they continued above the windscreen. Surely this can't mean that they continue over the roof as well? :eek: The colour will make it easier to find in a carpark full of black and silver cars, so that's OK!

Last edited:
Back