Snap Happy in Japan

Name
Neil Williams
Edit My Images
No
Here is my fourth book in the “Snap Happy” series called “Snap Happy in Japan” All these pictures were taken by me on my recent trip to Japan…………….if I say so myself (my wife agrees as well for a change) this is by far my favourite picture book…………….I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did taking them.......see below;
http://www.neilsphotography.co/snap-happy-in-japan/

I had a look through your book Neil, some stunning images there, particularly impressed with the double page shot of M.Fuji.

Great book Neil. The obviously spectacular shot of Mount Fuji but some of the portraiture is fantastic

Steve

Some nice images giving a flavour of Japan :)

I had a look through your book Neil, some stunning images there, particularly impressed with the double page shot of M.Fuji.
Rob
The Mount Fuji photo was a wee bit of a fluke. I woke at 0530 and looked out of the window and it was 100% fog with zero visibility. I checked again at 0545 and it wasn't much better, so I decided to go back to sleep. after lying in bed for another 10 minutes I made one last look out of the wind and I could see that that fog was lifting and it was a mad rush to grab my gear and start shooting............yes I too like this picture and have just ordered a print of it for my home

Great photos- my dream holiday! Was it an expensive trip?
I booked the hotels through Agoda and they were all very nice 4 to 5 star and cost about 150 quid a night dinner in the hotels would cost 40 to 50 quid each but eating outside in nice restaurants would be a lot cheaper. Drink is expensive but getting around on the trains/buses is not only cheap but the best way to travel in japan..........taxi's are expensive.
All the sightseeing trips just cost me google time, in other words I would google say "whats the 10 best places to see in Tokyo" and read up about it and if it took my fancy then I would plan it by myself. Prior to going to japan I did make some online enquires with some travel agents in the US/UK and they were crazy prices............better to do it by yourself.............if you decide to go you will have a fantastic time, Japan is the best.

Back