Snapping the snapper

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
This is my first post in this area, originally a colour photo, converted (after a fashion).
The diver is deliberately OOF, though when reviewing the photo, I'd have liked her slightly more IN focus, took a few, half with her in focus and the other fella blurred.
It's not the shot I was aiming for, but it's close, and for me, a step forward towards taking the photos with my camera that I'm seeing in my head ( if that makes any sense!)
The colour original was very flat, I tried lifting it PP, but I'm not happy with it...yet! (PP'd colour one is on my Flickr)

Any and all C&C most welcome

[url=https://flic.kr/p/oZt5Kv]poised2-1 by JFPICCS, on Flickr[/URL]

I like it. I can still see what the photographer is photographing and he's popping out of the image nicely. Good B&W conversion too though the diving board looks quite blown out i.e. a lot more than the sky, even. Sunlight reflecting? Aside from that niggle, I do like it

the diving board looks quite blown out i.e. a lot more than the sky, even. Sunlight reflecting? Aside from that niggle, I do like it

Thanks for looking and feedback. The board was the brightest thing in shot, white shiny plastic, I cant really blame the sun alas, was 11am on an overcast day, just south of Birmingham :ROFLMAO:

The swimmer looks totally cheesed off even when out of focus!

Well she was being asked to "bomb" into a cold pool in England, partly for photos, mainly for laughs for the rest of us, it warmed up later, and I did get some where she looked happier :D

Appreciate the comments both, :ty:

Back