Snetterton 19/10/14

Edit My Images
No
Just back from a weekend at Snetterton watching some motorsport. Also my first go at motorsport photography & trial run for my newest Lens. I found taking panning shot particularly difficult so any advice is appreciated!

Pretty happy with this shot of a friend in his BMW 1502.
1/640 at f/8, iso250. 380mm
BMW 1502 by tomh198218, on Flickr

1/640 at f/13
BMW M3 EVO by tomh198218, on Flickr

1/100 at f/11
Caterham by tomh198218, on Flickr

1/100 at f/8
BMW M3 EVO by tomh198218, on Flickr

1/640 at f/7.1
Intergra vs Civic by tomh198218, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Nailed it for a first attempt.
Love number 3, was attempting to get something similar when I visited earlier in the year and completely failed.

Had a look on your flickr and your landscape pictures are absolutely stunning (y)

Love number 3 good sense of speed ...
Where on the track was you ,I was there Saturday on Murrays corner . Only been twice on the track & got a family so don't really want to drag the family all around the track :oops: :$

Nailed it for a first attempt.
Love number 3, was attempting to get something similar when I visited earlier in the year and completely failed.

Had a look on your flickr and your landscape pictures are absolutely stunning (y)

Thanks very much. Landscape photography is my main subject but I like watching Motorsport so guess it's only naturally that I would want to photograph it!

Love number 3 good sense of speed ...
Where on the track was you ,I was there Saturday on Murrays corner . Only been twice on the track & got a family so don't really want to drag the family all around the track :oops: :$

Cheers for the comment!

Number three was taken on the inside of the track next to the bridge. I was over at Murray's on the Saturday for a little while as well. I was surprised how many people there were taking photos!

Great photos mate!! I was racing a yellow Caterham on Sunday number 41 :)

Hey Tom,

You know what I think on these - superb, don't think you have anything to worry about at all. See you next season!

.DAVID.

Great photos Tom. If you spot me next time come and say hello and have a sit in the car!

Back