Snetterton BSB a Rather wet Saturday

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
I was there for the weekend and Saturday was horrible. great shots both in the dry sessions and in the wet, great shot of Jeremy McWilliams #199 and of shakey!! well done

Liked them all, even fuzzy 1 for the POV :whistle:, but 10 was the standout shot for me, Graham.

Last edited:
Fantastic photos. You can almost smell the hot oil.

great pics...well done

Thanks mark

I was there for the weekend and Saturday was horrible. great shots both in the dry sessions and in the wet, great shot of Jeremy McWilliams #199 and of shakey!! well done

Cheers jack that did rain a bit on Saturday :)

Great shots Graham #'s 2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10 all stellar!!! :notworthy:... but um #1 am I missing somthing about it? its um.. one i'd have deleted (sorry haha)

Thanks Jonathan, lol looking at its on here its only fir for the bin. Should have checked the exported version it looks sharp enough in LR something funny going on here

Liked them all, even fuzzy 1 for the POV :whistle:, but 10 was the standout shot for me, Graham.

Thanks Mike

Fantastic photos. You can almost smell the hot oil.

Excellent set, in challenging conditions, well done (y)

Well done great shots 4 and 10 are favourite for me (and 9)
Great to see some wet weather shots !
Rob

Last edited:
Great work Graham, if I had to pick one shot it would be #10, great concentration through the clear visor, nice heat haze and wheelie and he really looks to be going for it.

Well done great shots 4 and 10 are favourite for me (and 9)
Great to see some wet weather shots !
Rob

Thanks Robert, I must be unusual I do like the rain.

Graham;

wOOw a fantastic set of captures here, really excellent images.....!!!! They show great emotion. Superb sports photography.

Regards;
Peter

Thanks Peter

Great work Graham, if I had to pick one shot it would be #10, great concentration through the clear visor, nice heat haze and wheelie and he really looks to be going for it.

Cheers Neil.

Back