Daily snorton's 365 project - Calling It A Day I'm Afraid :(

So Day 72 and today's a filler shot for me....my little jar of toothpicks sitting in front of the kitchen window.....

8555113971_eefb8b3023_b.jpg

Great for prodding annoying passengers!!!.... Try it I dare ya!

Great dof too!..... Love it

So it's time for today's POTD.....drum roll please.....:LOL:

Early finish from the daily grind and thought, great I'll get out with the camera......then on the way home the heavens opened :bang::bang:....eventually said rain stopped but left with grey miserable sky....so after quick refreshing shower decided to do a selfie.....which firstly I absolutely hate doing with a passion....and not sure if this really works...so let you lovely lot decide....shot using natural light & while working on ipad and chatting on iphone at the same time :D

Day 73.....MT :LOL:

8556825029_904785e10a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Woohoo an SP and some bare naked flesh!! :grin:

Excellent lighting too and focus!... Super shot Hun works very well!

Title......made me lmao! :wink:

A naked man - you should have it flagged NSFW :D

Works for me, nice and candid looking and the lighting works a treat (y)

A big taaaaaaaa for all the comments. Now I have taken yesterday's POTD but not really happy with it.....so on my return from work later I may post it up and see what you think :).

Mind you if you posted that shot you sent me the other night.....WOW!!!!.....didn't realise you could do that with a dyson :LOL:

Lmfao you're a right bugger aren't you!!!!..... You need to hide or run damn fast now.......MT!!! Perhaps everyone would like to know what MT stands for!?.. Care to share?!

I've been cheated...my Sainsbury's didn't have those mugs in stock :bang::D

The toothpicks are nicely lit with good focus and the SP is good - are you musing on the contents of a text or did you notice a wrinkle in the sheets? ;):D again, the lighting is good on this and it really works in B&W.

Back