Snowball Hare

If I could do that I'd be staying in a lot more:D.

Lovely shot albeit I'd have liked to see a wee bit more space to the left or slightly less to the right. All the same it's rather pleasing.

Sorry Will ,I will not comment on any more of your shots, I see NeilB got involved as he cant resist following my post and making a comment, I thought I was on his ignore list but obviously not .

Last edited:
Hi, lovely subject to photograph ,I quite like the composition as its looking down so to me a central comp works,i would up the WB temp by 15-20 K also pull back on the highlights and drop the shadows to bring out detail in and around the face ,just my take and opinion on the shot (y)

Thanks for your comment!

I must say I see no blown highlights or shadows... is your monitor calibrated ?

Hi , my monitor is calibrated,i can see a slight blue cast were a slight warming up would clear and pulling back on the shadow slider would bring out the facial detail,must be worth a try ,I use syder pro for calibration

I can't see no blue or blown highlights come to that. I'd still like to see a wee bit off the right tho.;)

Another good image. The colour balance of snow looks very marginally on the blue side to me too (viewing on an uncalibrated Chromebook screen) but by the slimmest amount and not to the point where I'd go back and change it.

Looks fine to me Will, no cast or blown highlights.

Cracking shot of the creature in habitat.

Not arsed sbout all the bitching to be honest, just looks a very good capture of the hare in habitat.

A nicely exposed shot there whites well held, good catch, (y)

Back