Snowdonia - In search of light

Ummmm Lovely Kevin
No1 The walker gives a brilliant sense of scale! I love that band of almost halo like light running down from the walker down to the ridge, really pulls up the silhouette of the ridge line. Some great contrasting light here. the band of thick grey cloud breaking into misty white cloud pouring through the saddle, the the sharp black against the green valley. Very Nice.
No2 Really love this! Great foreground silhouette of rocks and those crepuscular rays bursting through the cloud base illuminating the Cwm, Fantastic light! Stunner Kev this is my pick. but both are lovely.
Can't think of a better place to be.... Glad you enjoyed your days Pass out;)

All the best
Steve

Brilliant shots, well worth the effort! I love Snowdonia :)

WOW No2 is stunning very dramatic lighting

Great work on both shots Kevin I love them both

Both really brilliant pictures Kevin, I love the impact of second one, but for me the shear drama and bleakness in the first one is so well captured, really good work,

Geoff

More than often I'm waiting for people to great out of the viewfinder but #1 is a great example of why you would want someone in the frame. It brings both a sense scale and a peril given the craggy rocks. While #1 is great then #2 I feel in another league. I've said before now your style is about light and shade and this is a prime example. Simply sublime Kevin.

To go through that effort to get that far and only wait 20 mins for a shot like that is superb!! No2 is spectacular.

Number 2 is a real treat, see what you were trying for with the first as well though.

Back