snowy cornwall!!!

Name
ben
Edit My Images
No
hi all.
I am a total newbie to photography other than snap shots.
I took these today using aperature control. they have not been played with yet and all comments welcome.

won't learn otherwise.:)

snow1resize.jpg

snow2resize.jpg

thanks all.

i'm afraid that the subjects just aren't very interesting...have another go St Ives is lovely so that shouldn.t be too difficult

I quite like the style, theres just something about it, maybe in black and white it might look more dramatic :)

I think some times snowy pictures need B&W to bring them out, I love colour shots but I think sometimes B&W shows the drama in the picture more:)

Last edited:
HI
AS a total newbie awaiting the arrival of my new D90 I just wanted to say that I love the first one. There is something about it,,, the texture of the outbuilding I like.
Good Luck....we will get there!!

They don't do anything for me either ...but I like your choice of subjects, especially the old shed.

As a tip: Try shooting them again in pretty light, like low winter sunlight or some such ...also try, when framing stuff in your viewfinder, to avoid all ugly bits, posts, chain. fences etc ...The idea being you'll only be left with pretty stuff.

Back