Snowy Engagement Session

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Travelled down to Milton Keynes yesterday for a quick practice session with Nicola and Kevin and to go over last details for their wedding.

These sessions are just to get the couple comfortable before the day as for many they won't have had professional pictures before. I limit the time to 30 minutes just to show how far you can walk / take pictures thus emphasising that the photographer doesn't have to take over your wedding.

Milton-Keynes-Wedding-Photographer-001.jpg

Milton-Keynes-Wedding-Photographer-002.jpg

Milton-Keynes-Wedding-Photographer-003.jpg

Milton-Keynes-Wedding-Photographer-004.jpg

Milton-Keynes-Wedding-Photographer-005.jpg

Last edited:
Simon, there isnt one I dont like, brilliant work, im sure they will be absolutley delighted with these shots, the future bride is stunning

Simon, there isnt one I dont like, brilliant work, im sure they will be absolutley delighted with these shots, the future bride is stunning

Thanks Ade - appreciate the comments

excellent set !

I must admit to liking them all but as a set I think for me the Black and White conversions just edge it, whether this is due to the snowy back drops i'm not sure but they really work well

difficult to pick faves but from the B&W's #2 and #5 are up there and #10 for me is the better colour shot

Bet the couple are well chuffed with these, I know I would be

excellent set !

I must admit to liking them all but as a set I think for me the Black and White conversions just edge it, whether this is due to the snowy back drops i'm not sure but they really work well

difficult to pick faves but from the B&W's #2 and #5 are up there and #10 for me is the better colour shot

Bet the couple are well chuffed with these, I know I would be

Sometime B+W just works for snow shots - so I know what you mean. It also helps they were relaxed

Good stuff chief. I'm not keen on number 5 with the tree sprouting from his head. And whilst I love black and white I find number 7 very busy - I wonder if I might work better in colour on this occasion.

All good otherwise (y)

great use of light

love them

Good stuff chief. I'm not keen on number 5 with the tree sprouting from his head. And whilst I love black and white I find number 7 very busy - I wonder if I might work better in colour on this occasion.

All good otherwise (y)

Cheers

It was a busy location but this is another version of #7

Milton-Keynes-Wedding-Photographer-012.jpg

Like them all apart from #5, due to the tree growing out of his head, and the barbed wire cutting their feet off.

Like them all apart from #5, due to the tree growing out of his head, and the barbed wire cutting their feet off.

The angle either side didn't work as well ... but as I say I think it was 26 minutes from start to end and the photos are secondary to the couples experience.

Full size neither the tree or the wire seem to attract the eye as much but good points both

I love no 4 very natural, and no 10. The lighting is excellent, did you use a little bit of flash? the proccessing is gentle, excellent as always.

These are lovely as always and perfect processing. #7 looks better in colour to my eye, but mainly because the mono conversion makes the bokeh look a bit busy, but that's be extra extra picky, great set.

These are lovely as always and perfect processing. #7 looks better in colour to my eye, but mainly because the mono conversion makes the bokeh look a bit busy, but that's be extra extra picky, great set.

Cheers Mark

Back