So I spotted something interesting in an old photo I took

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
I hope this is the right thread for this, not asking for critique on my shot, just something amusing I found.

I was going through all my RAWs, clearing out ones i didnt want to get etc and I came across this picture I took on the London Underground. I had jsut received my 50mm 1.8 that day and was taking a couple of shots to check how it is under low light etc.

anyways there is something in the picture I only notice now that I i didnt notice initially, can you see what it is?

IMG_9952.jpg

Ahhh, the happy, happy people of London! Charming! :D

Blind drunk perhaps I am! Didnt see it doh! At least I admit it. Maybe scrolling down because I was too lazy to look?
Anyway, asked the wife and within 3-4 seconds she saw it!

the guy has some big cajones, he looks a fair bit shorter than me!

not sure how I would have reacted if I saw him do it then, now I just think its funny

I guess in a way I can consider myself photobombed

ha ha. brilliant.

Weirdly, I think it makes it an excellent photo too. Just for that one reason!

How the shot portrays a typical londoner, what he has to suffer with every day and how it makes him feel? :p

Any of you guys into football, he looks like Spurs old manager Martin Jol :LOL:

Took me about 10 seconds to see it :)

Don't be fooled :nono:. That's not really his hand. It's a fake one on a stick tucked under his arm - London pick-pockets use them all the time ;).

Just look at the girl on this right - she's just discovered his real hand, going through her jacket pocket :D.

:LOL: fabulous! Like someone else said I think this is what makes it a good pic!

Back