so much cheaper ??

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
should give you a bit of a chuckle, i over heard a couple tonight talking about the wedding show they visited at Glasgow SCCC at the weekend... they cant understand why the wedding album is going to cost so much money when bonus print do them for a tenner, so now Dads going to secretly get the pictures from the tog disk and make the album, he recons it will look just as good as the real thing... his son is going to teach him how to work the computer ....... oh i really had to bite my lip...:shrug:

should give you a bit of a chuckle, i over heard a couple tonight talking about the wedding show they visited at Glasgow SCCC at the weekend... they cant understand why the wedding album is going to cost so much money when bonus print do them for a tenner, so now Dads going to secretly get the pictures from the tog disk and make the album, he recons it will look just as good as the real thing... his son is going to teach him how to work the computer ....... oh i really had to bite my lip...:shrug:

:D are they scottish?

hi bonsyde hows the weather

I once did my nieces wedding as she was skint.

That was the start of my grey hair :LOL:

A good pro deserves a good pay day.(y)

consider the lilies of the field
neither do the spin or get drunk at weddings
:cool:

:D are they scottish?

hi bonsyde hows the weather

they were Scottish ..... no hope for them....
weather aint to bad, well its been dry today anyway.. maybe get snow tomorrow, anything could happen

they were Scottish ..... no hope for them....
weather aint to bad, well its been dry today anyway.. maybe get snow tomorrow, anything could happen

cast not a clout?

Back