Solitary Bees and a Ladybird

Name
Rhod
Edit My Images
Yes
After Ian's Nomada Bees I decided to have a hunt for my own. Couldn't find any:( but did find some different Solitary Bees (miners :thinking:) and a LB:)

7084740707_183dc1962b_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

7084739951_7089652d10_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6938665028_fd422cfe63_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Comments and critique appreciated:)

Fantastic shots.

No matter how hard I look I can't find any yet, or LB's. Must be too cold in Wales.

Superb shot. Great detail and colour. I love insect shots with pollen. Yet to find any myself though. :(

Fantastic shots.

No matter how hard I look I can't find any yet, or LB's. Must be too cold in Wales.

Superb shot. Great detail and colour. I love insect shots with pollen. Yet to find any myself though. :(

Thanks guys:)

These are Welsh bugs;) found them on the cliff tops on the glamorgan coast. The cool weather helps quieten them down abit. The pollen is from dandelions so maybe a good place to look:thinking:

Some great detail there Rhod, excellent :clap::clap:

Cheers Al:)

Fantastic shots.

I had hundreds of ladybirds in the garden about 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, my Raynox DCR 150 only arrived last week!

Love pic 1 btw.

Last edited:
Fab photo's, I can't wait to start to try macro photography :) again great photo's

Back