Some Abstracts...that did nt make this weeks 52

I quite like that last one (y) it has a very nice geometric pattern to it :clap: but the other images really don't do anything for me what so ever :shrug: I just don't find it that interesting :shrug: I think I would like to see the exposures a little more balanced as one it massively over exposed and the other is way under exposed I guess that's what you were going for :shrug: but for me that just doesn't work

Matt
MWHCVT

I quite like that last one (y) it has a very nice geometric pattern to it :clap: but the other images really don't do anything for me what so ever :shrug: I just don't find it that interesting :shrug: I think I would like to see the exposures a little more balanced as one it massively over exposed and the other is way under exposed I guess that's what you were going for :shrug: but for me that just doesn't work

Matt
MWHCVT

I agree with Matt about the tower thing. The last one, undersides of scrabble tiles? I like the dof and the pattern but maybe more contrast? Something a bit soggy about it...can't put my finger on it...But it's late and even with the extra hour last night I guess...:wave:

I really like the first and third shots myself. I like the crisp lines and futuristic look about them.
I also like the last one when you scroll up and down - plays tricks on your eyes!

Back