Some action from yesterdays local derby

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to the local football match yesterday. turns out it was a local derby! Both teams were well up for it and tempers did frey a little with 1 player being sent off as well as an assistant manager. All in all it was a really good game. Below is some of the action i managed to capture.

constructive comments and critique always welcome.

img8115wq4.jpg

it has been bought to my attention on another forum that number 11 has a slight green cast to it. so i have editied this and i think it looks slightly better :)

Good stuff there - you done much footy stuff?

I love the "incredible flying footballer" in no. 10!!! :)

Good stuff there - you done much footy stuff?

I love the "incredible flying footballer" in no. 10!!! :)

Not really done a lot no, the first time was when i had my first zoom lens (70-300 sigma dg) not the apo version. This is the first time i have been back with my 100-400 L and boy what a difference. mainly noticed it in focusing speed which helped tremendously. i would love to get into footy photography a lot more. i really enjoyed it.

yeah if i had been a second quicker on the flying footballer i would have had the ball in the frame too!!

thanks for the comments so far. a couple of people have mentioned these look dull, i have checked them on my pc and laptop and they seem ok?? can anyone confirm the dullness?

cheers

Hi, the shots are fine but they are too loose, you need to crop most of them although number 11's colour is a bit weird.

cheers
Iain

Back