Some Cars

Name
Jez
Edit My Images
No
Oh my! I love the original beetle!
I'm also a big fan of the C30!
A couple of things for me, watch the backgrounds, try and find somewhere clutter free.
Also a circular polarising filter will cut out those reflections in the paintwork.

Oh my! I love the original beetle!
I'm also a big fan of the C30!
A couple of things for me, watch the backgrounds, try and find somewhere clutter free.
Also a circular polarising filter will cut out those reflections in the paintwork.

cheers dude, any recommendations on a CPL? I have a cokin P filter holder but I can't seem to find out if they do a polarising filter to match it :|

I forgot to add a cabin shot I was messing about with in my dad's car :)

Dad's Rolling Cabin Shot by Jez Bradshaw Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
I use a this on my camera.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00006H2FI/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I bought a 77mm filter and then I use step up rings, to save buying lots of different size filters. I also a cokin P filter holder, but a screw in polariser is better IMO!

Nice one! cheers dude :) I have a friend who runs a business modifying cars and I'm in the middle of shooting an Audi R8 for him (before and after shots) so I'll get him to get me a CPL as part payment :LOL:

Nice one! cheers dude :) I have a friend who runs a business modifying cars and I'm in the middle of shooting an Audi R8 for him (before and after shots) so I'll get him to get me a CPL as part payment :LOL:

Not a problem! :)
That sounds pretty cool, post the photos up when it's all done (y)

Back