Some from London

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I was in London on Sunday meeting some other photographers. Here are some of my shots from the day. Pretty much all with the 5D + 135L

Last edited:
4415065004_866bda3139.jpg

4414304305_89426b0e5f.jpg

4414308915_1ab3c5f4d8.jpg

This is with the 24-70L
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2729/4414725509_ee017de20e_b.jpg

Staff Edit : Images changed to clickable links. Pictures must not exceed current forum limits as per the rules. Please feel free to replace this with a fresh/resized image and remove this text :)

Last edited:
Great set - is that along the South Bank ? Keep meaning to get along there for a day.

Like these a lot, and also a big fan of the processing on these as well.

Seems as though some of them are links rather than embedded, but do like the 3rd one of those a lot - the building abstract.

Like the escalator shot as well. In fact, they are all pretty cool.

nice set, would like to have seen the guys head in the second one but cant fault anything!

Thanks all.

The processing started as a combination of two Photoshop actions, some 'vintage' one that I found on Flickr (Don't know the link any more I'm afraid, it's just called 'Vintage') and the TRA Lux Hard action. I then tweaked them a little, added a few more adjustment layers of my own and voila.

#1 for me :)
like processing as well:)
135L is amazing lens :)

Hope nikons one will be as good ;D

The 135L looks like a nice street lens...am yet to get a chance to take out my 85 1.8 and give that a whirl.

Nice processing too :)

Last edited:
Thanks all.

The processing started as a combination of two Photoshop actions, some 'vintage' one that I found on Flickr (Don't know the link any more I'm afraid, it's just called 'Vintage') and the TRA Lux Hard action. I then tweaked them a little, added a few more adjustment layers of my own and voila.

thanks for sharing. Good work ;)

Back