Some more Dartfords

Edit My Images
No
A couple more from yesterday. Still the same darn gorse across its body :eek: Same shot but different crop - which do you prefer?
7D + 300/2.8 + 1.4 tc.

dart3.jpg

dart2.jpg

For me I prefer the first shot, shows off the bird better.

But both are great shots

Tim.

Awsome pictures.. (y)

Never seen one of these in the flesh, certainly a lovely looking little fella.

For me the gorse does nothing to hinder this, I like it in there ... sometimes for me, birds caught TO WELL can look constructed and fabricated and not a realistic " in the wild " shot , I like it sometimes when its not so PERFECT makes the picture seem all the more real.

Well done, stunning picture

Last edited:
I prefer the first one, just!!

The gorse is n't a problem for me, it should be there.

Andrew

A little different, this pair. Bright, crisp, almost wintry. Excellent, thank you.

For me I prefer the first shot, shows off the bird better.

But both are great shots

Tim.

Awsome pictures.. (y)

Never seen one of these in the flesh, certainly a lovely looking little fella.

For me the gorse does nothing to hinder this, I like it in there ... sometimes for me, birds caught TO WELL can look constructed and fabricated and not a realistic " in the wild " shot , I like it sometimes when its not so PERFECT makes the picture seem all the more real.

Well done, stunning picture

Both lovely

I prefer the first one, just!!

The gorse is n't a problem for me, it should be there.

Andrew

Great detail Roy, #1 for me.

A little different, this pair. Bright, crisp, almost wintry. Excellent, thank you.

Absolutley fantastic

Stunners all, a heck of a combo your using

Thanks for commenting guys (y)

Fantastic shots - but #1 has the edge for me. I envy your expertise.

A belter Roy (y) I like #2 myself, the grass looks less obtrusive as the crop is not so tight.

Roy these are two immense images, great light, colours and shows the typical habitat

Love them

Rob

Lovely images Roy with great colours and bird detail. No1 is my favourate of the two.

Regards: Gordon

I know what its like to get a good shot of these...very nice Roy,great shot...mark

so envious of these Roy the gorse isn t a problem for me great shots, a bird I hope to get

Fantastic shots - but #1 has the edge for me. I envy your expertise.

A belter Roy (y) I like #2 myself, the grass looks less obtrusive as the crop is not so tight.

Roy these are two immense images, great light, colours and shows the typical habitat

Love them

Rob

Cracking little birds, sadly one i fear i will never see. Good images and like others the gorse doesnt bother me at all.

Lovely images Roy with great colours and bird detail. No1 is my favourate of the two.

Regards: Gordon

Thanks for commenting folks (y)

Nice capture Roy. I prefer the wider more environmental feel of #2. I think it works to make the gorse more part of the picture than apologising for it.

First here too...I know what you mean about the gorse 'in the way' but even so, it's still a cracking photo

Nice shot Roy. Like to see this with not such a big crop as this, maybe about half of what you have done and leaving nearly all of the tall bit of gorse on the LHS.

Back