Some music photography

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
No
These are from some time ago, 2006, i've had a long long stint away from photography! Had to sell my gear to pay for things like rent, it sucked.

But I wanted to see what you guys thought of these.

1. iForward, Russia!

Forward_Russia___1_by_lugerman.jpg

2. Metric

Metric_2_by_lugerman.jpg

3. Biffy Clyro

Biffy_Clyro___3_by_lugerman.jpg

4. Pharell Williams (N.E.R.D)

Pharell_Williams_by_lugerman.jpg

They all show emotion which is great and your timing is good. For my tases though they are a little bit too contrasty, especially the second one.

Like 1,2 and 3. Not bothered by the contrast - I think it adds to the pics.

No 4 - not keen on the crop.

Having said all that, I know nothing about music togging :)

Cheers for the replys guys, nice to know some don't find it too contrasty. On some modern screens they do look a bit contrasty for my tastes, but look fine in print to me. Though I agree, the second one was pushed quite enthusiasticly.

No. 4 is one I wasn't too sure about either, but I've grown to like it.

Hopefully I'll get to do some more stuff like this this year.

Mmmmmmm.... Simon Neil is a handsome man!!

Sorry, what I meant to say was I love the photos (particularly the Biffy one ;))

I think if I had to sell my camera I'd cry. A lot.

I like them all, but #3 really does it for me. Great musician, fantastically atmospheric shot that captures his essence I feel.

Very good!! More please :D

Mmmmmmm.... Simon Neil is a handsome man!!

Sorry, what I meant to say was I love the photos (particularly the Biffy one ;))

I think if I had to sell my camera I'd cry. A lot.

I did, I worked very very hard and sacrificed a lot to get the gear I had. It's probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do, it's not just a camera, it's all the hard work that went into it too!

I like them all, but #3 really does it for me. Great musician, fantastically atmospheric shot that captures his essence I feel.

Very good!! More please :D

More will be coming, as soon as I move to somewhere that has a music scene!

Glad you like them :) I sure do miss it.

Back