some recent shots

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
some shots taken recently at a few car shows... what you guys think?

1#
4807759013_dfc62f9e97_z.jpg

2#
4807771637_7849bc8121_z.jpg

3#
4808681330_34f082f16e_z.jpg

4#
4808686216_af439b4995_z.jpg

5#
4808071967_1340490192_z.jpg

6#
4808871785_3c7cbcfc88_z.jpg

that'll do for now. C+C as always welcome

Thanks for looking(y)

trust the one i like the best (2) to have something distracting in it...its the green one and look down at the front wheel
in that one it is possible to isolate the car completely...i really like that colour!!

mk6 fiesta zetec s celebration, they were a limited run to celebrate the 25th anniversay of the fiesta iirc.

very very nice colour indeed. the lad was acually round the rear corned polishing something while i took it, hence the bottle there, but i think it adds in something of the show car scene, always cleaning during the day, and to have a bottle of wheel cleaner there i think added something to the nature of the photo that i wanted to play with.

mk6 fiesta zetec s celebration, they were a limited run to celebrate the 25th anniversay of the fiesta iirc.

very very nice colour indeed. the lad was acually round the rear corned polishing something while i took it, hence the bottle there, but i think it adds in something of the show car scene, always cleaning during the day, and to have a bottle of wheel cleaner there i think added something to the nature of the photo that i wanted to play with.

you poser:LOL:

(y)

i know cowdenbeath from my days in the coal board at alloa

Good colours,also nice and sharp Neil, but they are very tightly cropped IMO.Try giving the cars some more room to move in or try to create some negative space.Not always easy at shows I know but makes better pics I think.

cheers for the advice bill.. tried to get just the car in it due to how tightly packed they all were, but could have went a bit wider if possible.

p.s. how did your pics turn out from Sunday there at knockhill? spotted you up there on the other side of the pits shooting away while i was watching the track action

Back