Some shots from first wedding.....

Edit My Images
Yes
Well shot a wedding at the weekend first one I have done and would interested in some feed back.

113480067.jpg

113480077.jpg

113480081.jpg

113480089.jpg

113480082.jpg

113480088.jpg

113487519.jpg

113487536.jpg

113487562.jpg

113487554.jpg

Comments Welcome..

Nigel

Technically very nice except for no 5 which looks a bit overcooked on my monitor.

My only real crit (and it's quite a biggie for weddings) is that no-one looks very happy :(

I know you can't force a smile and I'm sure there were lots on the day, but I'm just critiquing the ones you've posted :)

Particularly like no 2.
No 5 looks over exp, but sure they will love it, while 6 in under.

Having said all that, I don't think I'd be brave enough to do a wedding.

nice shots :)
But in #2 it would work better if the reflection would be in focus IMHO :)

Technically very nice except for no 5 which looks a bit overcooked on my monitor.

My only real crit (and it's quite a biggie for weddings) is that no-one looks very happy :(

I know you can't force a smile and I'm sure there were lots on the day, but I'm just critiquing the ones you've posted :)

Thanks for the comments, you would pick the one that was a massive rescue attempt, everything that could be wrong with a shot is in there somewhere prior to processing, noise, missed focus and so one.

But saying that it is one of the ones the groom really likes as its his fav nephew.. go figure eh..

Thanks for the feed back.

Nigel

Some I like there, you have been creative which is good. In #8 I would have told him not to carry that bag though, looks like they are on their way home from shopping.

Fair point Luke... they were wandering off to the reception, thanks for the comments.

Nigel

Particularly like no 2.
No 5 looks over exp, but sure they will love it, while 6 in under.

Having said all that, I don't think I'd be brave enough to do a wedding.

Cheers for the comments mate, there are a few that need to be reworked if I already have not done them.

I have not uploaded the rest to pbase yet, I was going to do a mass upload once all the edits have been done.

Cheers

Nigel

nice shots :)
But in #2 it would work better if the reflection would be in focus IMHO :)

I think you are right on the money there.... thanks for the comments will have to remember that next time.

regards

Nigel

Back