Somerset levels

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Took a trip to Muchelney this morning. Very atmospheric, as it was foggy and the fields were flooded.

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me at the time:(

Went back later when the fog had lifted and got these shots. Criticism and pointers welcomed...

DSC01543a.jpg

DSC01540a.jpg

DSC01565a.jpg

No:1 does it for me, I like the sepia effect, shame about the tree top LHS though, WD (y)

I like number 1 the best, the water and the subtle colours are really nice. Maybe a wee crop to the sky possibly hhmm...... I would get rid of the blurry twing at the bottom.

It looks a great place all 3 show that, I think the crane of the fence is just brilliant.

No:1 does it for me, I like the sepia effect, shame about the tree top LHS though, WD (y)

Must admit I wasn't sure about the tree myself. So also took this shot...

DSC01538a.jpg

My favorite shot is No. 2 for some reason. I'm going to have to go back, hope the flooding lasts for a bit longer:D

Must admit I wasn't sure about the tree myself. So also took this shot...

DSC01538a.jpg

My favorite shot is No. 2 for some reason. I'm going to have to go back, hope the flooding lasts for a bit longer:D

Yep love this one too! (y)

Thanks for all the comments. New to all this and seem to struggle with the composition. Too used to just snapping away with a point and shoot.

#2 for me. I like the colours and the way the clouds draw ones eyes into the frame.

Back