Something a bit different.

wow! great shots, im really liking them a lot, the colours are really saturated and ott but works very well. (y)

Garry i totally agree from your first post to were u are now they are fantastic, the photos u producing now are just like the ones on Dont stay in :) id be chuffed with them dude !!

How do u mean when u say u bring the vibrance right up ?

Last edited:
Garry i totally agree from your first post to were u are now they are fantastic, the photos u producing now are just like the ones on Dont stay in :) id be chuffed with them dude !!

How do u mean when u say u bring the vibrance right up ?

Thanks Andy, in regards to the vibrance, its when I open the raw file in photoshop, one of the adjustment sliders is "vibrance" and I bring it up to bring the colours out! :)

Much better, bags of colour and more importantly, Energy ! Which is what clubbing photography is about.

Nicely done - settings?

The editing brings them to life, would be good to see the originals too, as a comparison?

Nice one well i might have to start shooting in raw from now on lol only thing with me is i dont delte when i go through the night and just snap away and end up with about 600 pics form the night :(

Deffo going to try your way though pal :) keep up the good work !!

Last edited:
love them but how do you get this effect? I've seen it before but not understood how its done. Thanks.

Nice one well i might have to start shooting in raw from now on lol only thing with me is i dont delte when i go through the night and just snap away and end up with about 600 pics form the night :(

Deffo going to try your way though pal :) keep up the good work !!

In that case, shoot RAW + SMALL JPEG.

That way you can look through the JPEGS when you upload them onto your computer and delete the RAW and JPEGS of the ones you don't like (y)

well done - just looked at your 1st post

there loads better - looking very good

Il take that onboard dude :) i usually do the trailing lights with the fish eye which gets good results !!!

I did look on photoshop and you can alter the "vibrance" of the jpeg but i gues you will be able to move more of the colour in the photo's when shot it raw ?

Il take that onboard dude :) i usually do the trailing lights with the fish eye which gets good results !!!

I did look on photoshop and you can alter the "vibrance" of the jpeg but i gues you will be able to move more of the colour in the photo's when shot it raw ?

Yeh you have so much more control in RAW, you can save some pretty dark pics, and visa versa. I would recommend shooting in raw.

Look under "MENU" "QUALITY" and then pick RAW + S

Cheers dude il have a pop at it, always just kept on jpeg fine and never had the reson to shoot in Raw but il deffo try this out.

I started out at the beggining of the year and slowly progressed and got better, just seems to me the canon range seems to get cracking results than i get with my D90 but only just started playin around with my setting a little bit more recently :)

Cheers dude il have a pop at it, always just kept on jpeg fine and never had the reson to shoot in Raw but il deffo try this out.

I started out at the beggining of the year and slowly progressed and got better, just seems to me the canon range seems to get cracking results than i get with my D90 but only just started playin around with my setting a little bit more recently :)
Are you using external flash or pop up

Back