Something about me ** 56K warning**

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Sean Mcr said "So lets see if your photographs can say something about you" after my assignment request last week. Well I am not big on the social commentary like him but as most know I like to fly and to retain some images from a flight is pure joy!

Yesterday provided the first opportunity for some time to fly and take photos. I was in Speyside and the heather is in full bloom so features in just about every shot. Here are the best of the day:

IMG_0565_Craiggowrie.jpg

IMG_0564_Lochan_Trees_Heather.jpg

IMG_0557_Cloud_Shadow.jpg

IMG_0518_Pine_Forest.jpg

IMG_0471_Heart.jpg

IMG_0543_Reservoir.jpg

IMG_0486_Heather_Burn.jpg

IMG_0492_copy.jpg

IMG_0548_Track_Tree.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

good stuff, that perspective makes such a difference to landscapes, really makes you concentrate on shapes and patterns (y)

Really like the fifth one, reminds me on one of those cartoon amoeba things.

Love the shots (y)

They are all lovely BUT then I love Scotland....

I love your pics himupnorth...waiting patiently now for the next lot...(y)

Marianne said:
particularly like the second from last one!

Me too! Thanks.:love:

Have been asked to make prints for a cafe in that area with a view to them selling them on (framed). Any one with any experience of this and know what to charge :thinking:

oldboy2000 said:
...waiting patiently now for the next lot...(y)

I had to wait a few weeks to get the weather/light/time off work to complete this trip. You may need that patience! :D

faaaantastic!
These a marvellous. Really enjoyed looking through them!

Shots are great (y)

The view from above makes the landscape look more interesting than it would have from the ground.

Mind you.....anyone who straps a desk fan to their butt and holds onto a kite is worthy of getting such a great view of the rock we live on.

All very good but number 5 does it for me! You must have a very big tripod and long cable release!

IanC_UK said:
I couldnt take any pics while i was flying, both my hands were in use ! lol :)

I have just bought a new wing which allows you to fly "hand's off" That leaves one hand for the throttle (already had altered for left hand operation) and another for the camera! So can even take photos in rough conditions :woot: :banana:

Really amazing, the second from last is my fav, but they are all ACE!!
(y)

Superb shots, You are a lucky guy having the chance to take this type of shot that most of us havent the chance of doing..:)

Good work.(y)

IanC_UK said:
One of mine and i couldnt even take it ! lol my brother did ! :)

Robinson R21.:thinking:

Tim - Whole kit is about cost of one of your big lens ;)

Ian - Cyclic lever stuff is too expensive but nice if you can do it! (y)

Ally - I agree. Thought #4 might nudge it during flight and reservoir did not look impressive at all through viewfinder but happy with result.

Tomorrow might be another chance - cross your fingers please chums!

HIMUPNORTH said:
Tim - Whole kit is about cost of one of your big lens ;)

What's the deal with flying these things mate "eg" licence etc.

Back