Sort of like World MX...

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
..well, sort of!

Forum regulars Gribbsy and BLZeebub decided that MX looked easy and that they could give Tommy Searle a run for his money. So off down to the nearest Yamaha off road school at the Golding Barn Raceway near Brighton.

Funnily enough I decided discretion was the better part of valor and volunteered to come along and take some pics for them.

I will spare the blushes and just stick to the ones which make them look good.. :LOL:

Gribbsy:

steve2.jpg

steve3.jpg

stev4.jpg

BLZeebub:

nat3.jpg

nat2.jpg

nat1.jpg

Looks like they had fun, but it was a pretty hot day and they looked totally shattered when I headed off.

I think they made it in one piece, haven't heard of any hospital treatment :D

Good fun all in all, this makes you have a deeper appreciation for the guys we normally point cameras at.

Clearly Gribbsy hasnt got clue about what makes a top quality pic! Anyone with a grain of photographic skill can see the subject matter in no's 4,5 and 6 are far superior making the job of the tog almost effortless....:nuts:

I now have a vast amount of respect for anyone who rides an MX bike with any skill whatsoever.:clap:

Right, now post the orginals of 6 and 3. Not the ones where you have pasted the bike onto a picture of a jump! :LOL: That looks like sooo much fun!

I must say, the afternoon's session got a little more advanced, the instructor was telling them that the trick to not hurting your hands on the bars was to not hold onto them...

nohands.jpg

Back