South Gare Sunset

No. 3 would be my favourite, I like the sky and the silhouettes. I think a tighter crop might work well though to cut out some of the seaweed. I find no. 1 a little busy, but maybe that's just me!

No. 3 would be my favourite, I like the sky and the silhouettes. I think a tighter crop might work well though to cut out some of the seaweed. I find no. 1 a little busy, but maybe that's just me!

Ditto , apart from #1 is ok for me , 3 is the best one though.

Cheers

Steve

Oh wow. If this is the level of ability in these forums I'm going to enjoy it here. Even if I am WAY out of my ability depth. Your pictures are lovely Jack.

A nice set you have here Jack.

For me with number 1, I would go for a letter box crop to lose the light dinghy.
I think the foreground is spoiling number 2.
Number 3 is the better composition but again I would be tempted to go for a crop, possibly a square one again to lose some of the foreground. BTW did you take any from Paddy's Hole in this light?

Hadn't thought about crops, was too excited to use my new superwide and get some fun angles!

Ditto , apart from #1 is ok for me , 3 is the best one though.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve

Oh wow. If this is the level of ability in these forums I'm going to enjoy it here. Even if I am WAY out of my ability depth. Your pictures are lovely Jack.

:confused: You are too kind! Everyone is welcome here, and I am by no means near the best.

Nice shots Jack......I love it down the gare but ive never taken my camera down there yet.

Every time I go I find a new place, angle, quirky hut.. If you've run out of spots to take picture you can always trust the gare.

A nice set you have here Jack.

For me with number 1, I would go for a letter box crop to lose the light dinghy.
I think the foreground is spoiling number 2.
Number 3 is the better composition but again I would be tempted to go for a crop, possibly a square one again to lose some of the foreground. BTW did you take any from Paddy's Hole in this light?

Didn't go down into the depths of Paddy's Hole, I drove past but there was an army of 'togs down there and I didn't fancy tiptoeing between their tripods.

Liking No3 big time. Nice work.

Thank you!

Back