Daniel-san
Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Daniel. Taken in sepia.
Southend_183.jpg

Setting Sun. Taken in "warm" colour adjustment. Then brightness reduced later.
Southend_265.jpg

Hi, Nice shot the first one, although I think its a bit red for sepia....try adding some yellow.

The second needs a bit of a level on the horizon. I havent been to Southend for ages, this has prompted me to give it a whirl! :)

I really like the shot of Daniel, a classic pose for a child, however I feel it is a bit too dark, nicefocus though.

Janice has pointed out the horizon, a simple thing to correct in PS, there are two methods, select the crop tool, drag out your selection, hover the mouse over a corner of the box and you will get a curved double ended arrow which then lets you rotate the box, make sure all corners of the box are inside the frame before you click the tick! Thats the easiest way, I may be teaching you to suck eggs though, if I am, just ignore me ;)

Thanks for the kind words, I seem to have a habit of wonky horizons. I'll try and level it up later.

Neil.

nilagin said:
Thanks for the kind words, I seem to have a habit of wonky horizons. I'll try and level it up later.

Neil.

We ALL do mate ;)
It's something I'm trying to correct...trying to slow down and think and adjust myself before taking the shot (on handheld shots of course). Sometimes I'm just too quick and find I'm always rotating and straightening up later.

Marcel said:
We ALL do mate ;)
It's something I'm trying to correct...trying to slow down and think and adjust myself before taking the shot (on handheld shots of course). Sometimes I'm just too quick and find I'm always rotating and straightening up later.
Glad I'm not the only one then.:)

Back