Spanish Architecture

Hi Ya

#1 & #2 are just beautiful ,perfect reflections & very light... Both should be framed & shown off :clap:

#3 has some wonderful lights but is playing havoc with my eye's as there's so much to see...

The #4th for me , works better than #5 but not quite sure why ? Maybe it's because the curve goes left to right & there's more blue sky ?

#5 doesn't work for me at all...sorry

Stunning shots! I couldn't do number 2 on Friday because they'd drained the area to lay practice courts for the Valencia 500 Open Tennis.
Love the Sevilla angles you caught too!

#1 and #2 are beautiful.....giving Ricardodaforce a run for his money!! :)

Thanks guys I did only end up with one night at the location and was lucky to get such great conditions.

Thanks guys I did only end up with one night at the location and was lucky to get such great conditions.

Don't be so modest! The place is spectacular but I've seen plenty of rubbish photos of it on Flickr. You did a great job!

BTW, did you know your username means "arm" in Spanish? :LOL:

I did google my username once and some strange shots of dismembered limbs appeared so now I know thanks...

I know this scene has been done before, more recently by Ricardo himself but I defy any keen night togger to walk past and ignore it:p

Blue Whale by Brazo76, on Flickr

Whaletail by Brazo76, on Flickr

Back