NSFW Sparrowhawk with fresh Kill

nice set the first photo I like the best as its looking at you saying "this is my tea move along" ;)

He doesn't seem to perturbed by your presence.

He doesn't seem to perturbed by your presence.

Not in the slightest, I sat there for a a good 30 minutes watching him out the window every so often he would give me a stare like in the first picture but he (or is it a she) wasnt
bothered

Not in the slightest, I sat there for a a good 30 minutes watching him out the window every so often he would give me a stare like in the first picture but he (or is it a she) wasnt
bothered
I think it's a male judging by apparent size and colouration but I am not an expert. :)

Nice set Luke (y), one bird that always evades me!

They're all excellent but I really like the last one.

I just caught a glimpse of one passing through our garden late afternoon..today. It knows I put out seed on the ground. We have a garden swing/housing at the bottom of the garden and behind it is a 6' + wall. This bird comes,every now and then, flies from the other side, over the swing housing..8'..approx, immediately drops down to just above the ground and if no birds feeding on the slabs flies off..what a manoeuvre. Over in a flash.. I put the seed almost under the swing seat next to the large shrubs so the birds get a good chance to get in them.

Back