Edit My Images
Yes
one from todays outing with moomike..
" hope you got some better than this mate"

bear4.jpg

tfl

md(y)

marmot-1.jpg

That is amazing, the bear almost looks human in its pose. The only thing that really distracts my eye is the blurred green shape (possibly grass?) in the corner. Well done for being so brave as well, I would have run a mile if I'd come face to face with a bear.

that looks like a Chester Zoo spectacled bear to me :)

Do you live there now Mike ? and Dave just popped in for tea ;) lol

Shame about the bottom left corner Dave nice shot otherwise :)

cheers buddy i left the grass in the bottom left to give the feel of hiding and looking from a low level..:shrug: i take it it dont work lucky for me i have others without the grass(y)..

Do you live there now Mike ? and Dave just popped in for tea ;) lol

:LOL: I'm sharing the enclosure with the meercats at the moment but it's a bit cramped & they hog all of the beetles :LOL:

Nice shots Dave, that bear one is very nicely posed - I think I'm fine with the grass being in the shot as I feel it adds a sense of positioning in the photo - think a lot of mine will have the same tbh (y)

I'd just up the contrast in the marmot shot if I were you to introduce some whites/brighter tones. Aside from that, great shot & cheers again for visiting :LOL: (y)

Nice shots Dave, I now know who was Mike's accomplice for the day yesterday!

I got a few shots of the bear as well, it was strange what it was doing with the pondweed - it appeared to be scooping up bits and licking it - not sure what it was getting from it???

Lovely Marmot shot - congrats on capturing that moment!!

Duncan

Glad you had a good day :) nice shot of the spectacle bear (y) been to chester a few times ,only seen the bear once so to get this shot you have done well (y)

Back