Spring Poppy

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on this poppy I shot in my garden :)

DSC_0012c1.jpg

Great focus and DoF (y) but it feels a little on the on the cold side suggesting that the camera was set to an incorrect white balance, you should be able to correct this in PP (y) especially if you shot in RAW (y) I'm trying to decide on the composition as to if it would be improved by wither cropping in tighter or going wider to have the entire flower in frame :thinking: as it feels a little stuck in no mans land under the current composition :thinking:

Welcome to TP :wave:

Matt
MWHCVT

Great focus and DoF (y) but it feels a little on the on the cold side suggesting that the camera was set to an incorrect white balance, you should be able to correct this in PP (y) especially if you shot in RAW (y) I'm trying to decide on the composition as to if it would be improved by wither cropping in tighter or going wider to have the entire flower in frame :thinking: as it feels a little stuck in no mans land under the current composition :thinking:

Welcome to TP :wave:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Matt, I'll have a little tinker and see if I can sort out the white balance issue. The composition is as the photo was taken , I could go tighter though!

I will repost the pic once done

Thanks again
Simon:)

Back