Critique squirrel monkey (of course)

Well, first I think (am sure) it's a Squirrel Monkey ;)

It's a nice vibrant capture, but could do with the subject being in the opposite corner really, looking up into the frame. You go the eyes/face in focus but could have done with a higher shutter speed as the hands/paws are blurred (although not to obvious).
They're difficult to get right in the trees on a sunny day, so it's a fine effort (y)

thanks guys yeah i've edited the title don't know why i put capuchin (twice) it is indeed a squirrel monkey. @new2me yeah hands a bit soft as the wind was blowing a bit and he was'nt actually still in the tree @XA2inmypocket thanks for stopping by and the I.D. :)

thanks guys yeah i've edited the title don't know why i put capuchin (twice) it is indeed a squirrel monkey. @new2me yeah hands a bit soft as the wind was blowing a bit and he was'nt actually still in the tree @XA2inmypocket thanks for stopping by and the I.D. :)
No problem Mike. It is a nice capture. Who knows, could be a descendant of one of my care - my troop lived at Kilverstone Wildlife Park back around 1980.

No problem Mike. It is a nice capture. Who knows, could be a descendant of one of my care - my troop lived at Kilverstone Wildlife Park back around 1980.
i think this was "Africa Alive" up near lowestoft, we visited three zoos in three days colchester, and whipsnade on the way home.

Nice natural shot Mike :)

Back