St Aldhelm's head to Chapmans pool

Name
ewan
Edit My Images
No
#1: I think this image works...my only comment here would be to get down lower so that the flowers make a stronger foreground and the angle is looking more "up".

#2: I like the long exposure on the sky..nicely done. The long exposure on the foreground however is distracting...I'd like to see the flowers still and the clouds moving. You could do a layered post-processing with your first image and use the flowers from the first image and the sky from the second image to make a more compelling BW.

#3 feels empty...it needs something stronger than the fence IMHO.

#4 is nicely done. Consider using a polarizer to help remove some of the glare...

#5 I think about another half second on the exposure would have helped this image, but otherwise nicely done. :)

5 is the one for me, a nice dynamic shot with good light. I think it needs a horizon straightening a touch mind.

#2: I like the long exposure on the sky..nicely done. The long exposure on the foreground however is distracting...I'd like to see the flowers still and the clouds moving. You could do a layered post-processing with your first image and use the flowers from the first image and the sky from the second image to make a more compelling BW.

cheers, may well give that a go

Back