St Marys Church

Edit My Images
Yes
Enjoyed Janice's Harvest Altar picture, so I thought I'd share one of this beautiful little Church in Stannington, Northumberland. They have some nice stained glass as well. I liked the way the light was showing the flowers in the window to good effect. 26mm. 1/25 at f8. iso 100.
St-Marys.jpg

Nice shot and well exposed. :)

Is it just me or for some strange reason does it look like a screen grab from a computer game? :thinking:

I know what you mean with the CGI stuff CT, looks like an HDR pic to me, some of mine have that CGI tint to them...

I agree, combining an underexposed image with a correctly exposed image and getting a natural looking result 'aint easy. I've got a lot to learn.

I agree, combining an underexposed image with a correctly exposed image and getting a natural looking result 'aint easy. I've got a lot to learn.

Well that's one technique you've got the hang of then and I reckon you've done really well. Just looking at it again I think it's that arc of light thrown downwards on the wall which is the bit that looks a bit computer generated.

Still a nice shot all the same. ;)

love the picture, but just cant seem to get my head around it
it looks like a cartoon type picture, lovely exposure.

I know what you mean, it looks almost like a screenshot from a pc game, kind of unworldly.

Back