St. Patricks Church ... Yes, some HDR ...

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Plenty of Church Interior shots on the forum at the moment. Here's mine from this fridays, afternoon visit.

Situated in a small village, just outside Hull, St. Patricks is about 600 years old I think, and has had a fair bit of restoration work carried out. A really nice place to visit, open during daylight hours and I was the only one there for that afternoon, which was nice.

Loads more old churches tucked away in the surrounding area, its making a very interesting little project, which hopefully is improving my photography along the way.

Please pass comment if you wish.

4337923816_da0c769987_o.jpg

4337918660_191242a87f_o.jpg

4337180981_4de792c4e5_o.jpg

4337176197_e80a6d2370_o.jpg

4337921720_b6739f6f69_o.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Dave ....

Nice work, and congratulations on not overdoing the HDR with slider-death. :)

No2 is probably my fav.

Cheers for that, really been trying to get the balance right with this type of shot, not as easy as I first thought. Pleased you like #2, you can just about make out the candle in #1 if you really look (bit of a "Where's Wally moment), there are some really interesting details in these old churches,..... if you look that is .....

Very nice, I think the HDR suits churches

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Dave ....

Well, it would probably have taken me a good bit of staring at the screen, and some 'hmm'ing and 'arrrr'ing to even start to believe this is HDR, had you not told us in the title - in other words, you've done a brilliant job. :) I love it

Well, it would probably have taken me a good bit of staring at the screen, and some 'hmm'ing and 'arrrr'ing to even start to believe this is HDR, had you not told us in the title - in other words, you've done a brilliant job. :) I love it

I totally agree

Thank you both , very much appreciated.

Dave ....

Back