St. Paul's Cathedral & Millennium Bridge **more added**

Lovely absolutely beautiful. What time of the day were they taken? I have similar shots taken during the day and they not in the same league.

I aim to go back in the evening to try and see if i can get anything as good.

Really nice work (y)

Doug

Thanks, it was about 12:30am. When taking pictures whilst standing on bridge be mindful of people walking past the camera as the floor vibrates and ruins the picture!!!

Stunning set of images. Took exactly the same images Saturday but during the day. Must get up there for the evening soon.

Stunning set of images. Took exactly the same images Saturday but during the day. Must get up there for the evening soon.

Thanks, I took some in the day as well. First time I've been to St. Paul's and the millennium bridge.

Fantastic :) have some similar day shots however ive been trying to get to London for some night shots for a while.

a great set - no2 is my favourite

Hi, Great shots I really miss not being around that area for photography.(y)

3 stunners Paul, impossible to pick a favourite from such a great set!

WOW WOW WOW WOW.

i am off to London for a week from Friday this has given me some inspiration, hope i can achieve images as good as these

Daz

WOW WOW WOW WOW. i am off to London for a week from Friday this has given me some inspiration, hope i can achieve images as good as these Daz

Thanks Daz, good luck when you go! I wouldn't mind going to canary wharf next time but I've heard that security don't let you :-(

have you any idea of the name of the DLR station with fab views of busy road & i think canary wharf which looks amazing at night.......i dont know London at all but have seen pics that are amazing from the platform which seems to be quite elevated on the DLR station........just dont know which one hahaha

Not really sure, not from London myself! Can't wait to go back though!

have you any idea of the name of the DLR station with fab views of busy road & i think canary wharf which looks amazing at night.......i dont know London at all but have seen pics that are amazing from the platform which seems to be quite elevated on the DLR station........just dont know which one hahaha

The could be either Canary Wharf or Heron Quays stations ?

The could be either Canary Wharf or Heron Quays stations ?

cheers for that info, i found pics from East India which look amazing :) will go check out the stations you mention now thankyou

Back