Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
'Stick 'em up'!!

empire.jpg

LOL :LOL: - I used to have all of those items (actually I think they maybe in the loft), and then some, really like the glare effect (y)

'Go that way....see if I care', 'you'll be malfunctioning within days, you near sighted scrap heap'!

Starwars.jpg

Hahaha... Check the lens flare out,PS obviously

I love that you've sat down and actually done this, i could tear the shots apart to be honest, but can't help smiling

'We meet again....Obi Wan' .......'Ben.....BENNNNNN'

starwars2.jpg

Sean_Mcr said:
Hahaha... Check the lens flare out,PS obviously

I love that you've sat down and actually done this, i could tear the shots apart to be honest, but can't help smiling

Not meant to be photogenically correct........just a bit of fun as I'm bored :bonk:

Oh christ i'm falling of my chair here. My mates a star wars nut i've got to let him see these lol

Glen said:
Not meant to be photogenically correct........just a bit of fun as I'm bored :bonk:

I'm glad you was bored Glen as you've just got me laughing (for the right reasons) Taking the time out to do what you've just done can only be a good thing

'Grrrrrghhhhh' .........'You Rebel scum'

jedi.jpg

Genius. And a man with too much time on his hands is always creative :)

By the way, hate to sound like an ultra nerd, but your Obi wan figure, is that one of the original ones from the 70's. If so, I've got one, and it's apparently worth a mint!

Dangleman said:
Genius. And a man with too much time on his hands is always creative :)

By the way, hate to sound like an ultra nerd, but your Obi wan figure, is that one of the original ones from the 70's. If so, I've got one, and it's apparently worth a mint!

Yeah - but his Darth Vader is missing his plastic cloak :nono:

Nice to see you continuing the series (y)

Warspite said:
Yeah - but his Darth Vader is missing his plastic cloak :nono:

Nice to see you continuing the series (y)

Bah! Has it perished over time:D Seriously tho, the obi wan figure looks just like mine and it was supposedly worth about £200 10 years ago. But, and a big but with these things, I'm not sure if that value was with original packaging or not, which mine isn't :(

here a challenge for you Glen, tops idea and all that, but to take it one stage further, get the Falcon to look like its out in space!

Right, I started to get into starwars after seeing at the cinema (ROTJ) crica 1983 I would be 9 years old, I then started to collect the figures and stuff, all are original items, no new stuff, which is why I've got more Jedi stuff than the rest. A few of the other films items, I got off trades with friends.

All my figures don't have their boxes, apart from 2 emperors that I have which are unopened in the original plastic, as you got them sent to you if you replied to an offer where you bought so many figures, you got the emperor free.

All my ships, scout walker, rebel transporter, speederbike, tauntaun, mini guns etc..I've still got the boxes. ATAT and Falcon got off a mate no boxes.

Obi Wan figure is perfect cond, but no packaging.

Finally, I've got 2 vaders but both have no cloaks, also got about 30 un-opened boxes of starwars lego, which I started to collect when Lego introduced it, but gave up as it was taking up too much room and money.

Final finally, I've got all box sets for all films, video and DVD still un-opened and single copies un-opened ie Ep1 and Ep2.

There you go, sad geekie, person that I am when it comes to Starwars stuff.

matty said:
here a challenge for you Glen, tops idea and all that, but to take it one stage further, get the Falcon to look like its out in space!

Thought about that, but as you can see, its not the best photoshop work on them esp. the last two as I was rushing a bit in the end, plus wife came home and wasn't impressed that firstly I nicked a load of towels for the sets and there was all my toys everywhere in our spare room....hey ho.

Will accept the challenge gracefully though, let me have a play this weekend! :thinking:

Will also do an everything all together shoot when I get chance.

Ace!
I started to collect SW lego about a year ago - but stopped when I decided it was just costing too much! :D

Still, dotted about my room I have an X-Wing, TIE fighter, Vader's TIE, TIE bomber & the emperors shuttle :D

Always had a thing for the imperial fleet - but y'know, X-Wings are cool too!
Course I really want a full size ISD >:D (Oh yeah, got a few of the minis too, including a mini ISD, cos' I really can't afford the biggun!)

Gammy git, mum, bless her, never got round to getting me an X-wing or Tie-fighter.

Keep my AT-AT on show in the office, as I've no where for it to go.

Hoodi said:
Ace!
I started to collect SW lego about a year ago - but stopped when I decided it was just costing too much! :D

Yeah, I just thought they'd do the original films, then they did ep. 1-2-3 etc...so same here stoppped cause thought it was a bit daft going out spending £30-40 a time on stuff I wasn't even gonna open.

i got some lego stuff for my boy(no really)...hes taken most of it apart and built stuff with it though!

looking forward to seeing your final offerings glenn...

I remember getting Darths Tie-Fighter for my birthday but the detachable solar wings didnt work properly so it had to go back:( , had to make do with an AT-ST in the end because Darths Tie-Fighters were rare as hens teeth at that time:crying:

Will have to wait, until the weekend.

Might never happen, just had my orders I'll be in the garden all weekend................lets hope it rains!!! :naughty:

I have boatloads of things, including two yoda's dressed as santas that were released a few years ago - got that from ebay.

I cant remember half of the stuff but I know I have loads of it, including the executor VHS tin box set. Just look at my forum nickname, you'll see how bad I am ;) or just ask Sue.

Glen said:
so same here stoppped cause thought it was a bit daft going out spending £30-40 a time on stuff I wasn't even gonna open.

Heh! I wasn't buying it for collections sake, I was buying it to build! ~ and by jove I had fun making it all! Don't think I've even got the boxes anymore!
I'd love to get some more when I can afford it :D

Marcel said:
I've never seen Star Wars. :exit:

Geeerrrttt ouuutttt! >: |

You are both missing out on a major part of history!

Its culture! or something.

And it gives you lots and lots of quotes to use in your daily routines.

Darksaber said:
And it gives you lots and lots of quotes to use in your daily routines.

Erm... that is really sad :p :LOL:
I live witha Star Wars nut whos hasn't managed to get me to watch any of it yet... 10/10 for persistence though!

there are a lot of us nuts around, we're like the force - we surround all living things and penetra......erm actually no wait, thats going to get really filthy rather quickly.

Darksaber said:
I'll lend you some DVDs when we go to twycross Marcel, you're missing out!

Hehe cheers. I've got them on DVD here, just never ever watched them.

minimeeze said:
That's two of us Marcel... and I have no wish to see it either

Yeah but I'm a boy of the 80's, it's like, my rite of passage that I should have seen it.
:shrug:

minimeeze said:
Erm... that is really sad :p :LOL:
I live witha Star Wars nut whos hasn't managed to get me to watch any of it yet... 10/10 for persistence though!

What's 'Sad' to 1 person can be a very interesting hobby to another. :razz:

Some might say we're all 'Sad' taking pictures of flowers/rocks/buildings etc....but I aint no geeky weirdo :geek: , just enjoy the few simple pleasures that I have in life :shrug:

Marcel said:
Yeah but I'm a boy of the 80's, it's like, my rite of passage that I should have seen it.
:shrug:

yes your right Marcel,lol You should have seen it! Most boys at that time loved Star Wars,lol I never liked any of em but I"m forced to watch them as hubby has the darn collection. :puke:

It's all good though cause whem my mood strikes me he is forced to watch pretty in pink, st Elmo's fire, The outsiders and all my 80's chick flicks,lol :LOL:

jewel

moomike said:
Return of the Jedi kicks ass Had to say that quietly in case my girlfriend heard :LOL:

No, The Empire Strikes Back - thats the best one :D

got all 6 on dvd...cant beat a bit of Star Wars!

Back