Still playing with the lights

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Finally managed to get the boy in front of the camera again, grabbed a few shots before he got bored and wandered off. This is my favourite, I know I've lost the sleeve of his top into the b/g but other than that I'm quite happy. Your thoughts please(y)

Thank you PerfectSpeed and welcome to TP. :wave:
You're right about the background, I need to get a proper backdrop sorted as blowing out the wall with just one light doesn't quite cut it and I'd rather do less in pp if I can.

Mark(y)

Thanks for the welcome maddod

Unfortunately, I love the pp side as well, but it keeps me from the sunshine:crying:

tis not a bad shot mark .. although you should be watching the sleeve as you have noted..

i would have liked to have seen all his arm on the chair so zooming out would have help the shot " for me"

ref the b/g considering what you are using as this i think you are doing well but about 5 clicks on the mouse would lose the cast on the right hand side.

if you like it its fine it is just off putting to me...

keep at it mate your doing well imho (y)

md(y)

Thanks Dave

Until I can get into the garage..I'm at bit pushed for space but I take your point, and your right I need to be less lazy and spend more time in pp.

Mark(y)

Back