Critique Stonechat on a twig (re-edited image added)

Edit My Images
Yes
Spent a solid 6 hours tramping up and down the coastline yesterday chasing the perfect Gannet photos yesterday. I still didn't get the image I wanted, but i did come away with this Stonechat image.

LDC_9869 by Luke Case, on Flickr

Edit: Following Phil's advice, i've done a quick re-edit this morning before work. Please feel free to leave any other advice or critique! Many thanks.

Stonechat by Luke Case, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice Luke (y)

A bit of selective shadow lift and contrast to the bird and some noise reduction to back ground helps to enhance the shot :)

Nice head-turn and showing the feather detail well :)

Nice Luke (y)

A bit of selective shadow lift and contrast to the bird and some noise reduction to back ground helps to enhance the shot :)
Thanks for the feedback Phil; I must admit I was absolutely knackered after a very early start and edited this very quickly. I'll have another look at it when I get a chance!

Very nice indeed.It’s really good to see bird Photos with the perfect bokeh bg as you have with this one.

Nice Luke (y)

I've given it a quick redo Phil, doing the shadows and contrast on the bird and reducing background noise. I also cloned out the small green distraction in the bottom right corner. Thanks for the advice!

Nice shot Luke- the edit is spot on mate

Les :)

Back