Stonehenge Sunrise

davekiddle

Like to feel muppets
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Jon Jollyjack and me went up to Stonehenge to watch the sunrise this morning. It was great man! :D

4282073932_3ab56c7ec5_o.jpg

4282076206_28d10dbe08_o.jpg

4281334109_5d3798a492_o.jpg

4. One of the stones at Avebury
4282078042_6e854f1c3e_o.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments welcome :)

Last edited:
Not bad Dave, #3 stands out to be the shot of the set for me but feel the sky could have performed a little better for you, at least the rain stopped. ;) I think I've been spoilt by your Corfe shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done set,think the positioning of the watermark detracts a little from the first two pics though imo

Very nice Dave like them all (y) bet it was fab :)
Thanks Dave.

Not bad Dave, #3 stands out to be the shot of the set for me but feel the sky could have performed a little better for you, at least the rain stopped. ;) I think I've been spoilt by your Corfe shots.
You're just too bloody fussy! :p Let's hope we get some similar nice skies next week.

Really like No 1 (y)
Cheers Grant :).

Hey Dave, great captures, i love all the shots, number 3 is my favourite!! welldone you, id like to try taking pics of stone henge!! :D
Thanks Louise, well worth the trip if you get the right weather :)

Nice set dave, i like the detail in the stone of the Avebury Circle shot
Cheers Jon, your Avebury shot is much better though :)

Nicely done set,think the positioning of the watermark detracts a little from the first two pics though imo
Yes you're right about the watermark Martyn. I didn't think about that as it's a standard watermark applied on export from LR.

Hey Dave just pushing you now Mate, got to get you fired up for Scotland. ;)

You two were in the right place at the right time to sacrifice those Nikons ;)

You made it then!!

Really good set there Dave.............I would also pick the third as my favourite(y)(y)

Back