Stormtroopers (new additions)

Cool will do. I think it is best to use lights rather than a flash with these tents. I'm going to use a couple of desk lamps to light the tent.

Hmm that is annoying about the material. The other colours were just a bonus really, but if they are no good, then no big loss. I might see about getting some different fabrics.

Cool will do. I think it is best to use lights rather than a flash with these tents. I'm going to use a couple of desk lamps to light the tent.

Hmm that is annoying about the material. The other colours were just a bonus really, but if they are no good, then no big loss. I might see about getting some different fabrics.

I'll try lighting it up with lights (from outside the tent) next time. Also, just get on old black t-shirt and cut it to size. Good luck finding one thats not faded though that you're willing to cut up.

Back to the topic......excellent work!

I'll try lighting it up with lights (from outside the tent) next time. Also, just get on old black t-shirt and cut it to size. Good luck finding one thats not faded though that you're willing to cut up.

Back to the topic......excellent work!

Good idea, but like you said, the chances of finding one that is still black and I don't mind missing a portion from is highly unlikely. :)

All golden retrievers are very patient, making them perfect object for photos :)

Excellent idea! Love them.

If that's Hoth, do the Rebel prisoners get the job of pulling 'em back up to the top?

Really like these ones, given me a few ideas for my slightly "darker" lego shots too.

keep up the good work :)

Back